Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully.
The use of the Vapehut web site and purchase of products (or services) means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
Shopping with Vapehut
You can Order Products in the following ways:
1. Online via this website
2. When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above you are offering to buy it for the price stated, will be subject to these Terms.
3. When you place your Order online we will send you a confirmation email stating that we have received your order. This email will be generated automatically and will have Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the order received confirmation email we will then process your order check availability and contact you with a further email update. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed as an acceptance and will specify delivery details and price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will notify you the same by email.
4. Vapehut may cancel any sale and not supply products if it that it’s reasonable to do so.Vapehut holds the right to change or discontinue the availability of products at any given time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
5. All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
1. The price for each product is displayed on Vapehut and includes V.A.T at 20%
2. We always try to make sure that the prices on Vapehut are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you had supplied us. We will then provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
3. You will be notified about the delivery costs automatically based on the delivery address you specify, before you provide credit card details.
4. Prices are quoted on Vapehut in GBP - outside United Kingdom your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate but you may use the Vapehut currency converter to estimate the price in your currency. Please note that the 'currency converter' is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in GBP and Vapehut cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
5. Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be, please consult your local customs office for more information.
You must pay for your Order before it is dispatched. You can do so by credit card or debit card.
1. Orders can be placed online, or by telephone, using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club) or debit card (Visa and Mastercard debit cards only). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
2. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted with 128 bit security encryption to safeguard from the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
3. Your credit card company may also perform security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
1. We try to keep Vapehut as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we are unable to supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or credit your account with the amount debited by us.
2. All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
AUTOMATIC MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS AND MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Vapehut only accepts credit and debit cards payments for membership services. When you sign up for a membership service you agree to pay all fees charged to your account as shown on the website payment pages. You authorise Vapehut and the third party payment service provider to charge your card for the fees. Payments for member services will be made prior to the shipping of the products. If for any reason your payment method cannot be charged for the fees, Vapehut reserves the right to suspend or cancel your membership.
MEMBER RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
1. If you are unhappy with our products for any reason, Vapehut will refund the full amount of your latest monthly subscription or replace the products free of charge. All refund and replacement requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your order.
1. Vapehut delivers to all international destinations.
2. You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
3. Vapehut aims to deliver products within 1-3 Working days in most circumstances, however, each product has a link on the product page stating the estimated delivery time for that product and you should refer to these for more details about delivery times.
4. Orders are dispatched either by Royal Mail or UPS Express Courier service. If sending by courier, the couriers require a signature, so kindly specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
5. We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on Vapehut but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
6. If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we have quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by international airmail usually arrive within 4-10 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered.
7. Please order from Vapehut with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
8. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
a) Vapehut does not give anyone right or interest in any of its copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
b) The copyrights used in Vapehut and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the Vapehut web site is owned by, or licensed to Vapehut Limited, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our consent.
c) Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of Vapehut, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
d) You may use Vapehut for private and personal (non-commercial use only) i.e. to view, copy and print portions of Vapehut for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on Vapehut may not be used for any other purpose.
e) Vapehut does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on Vapehut.
Privacy and Data Policy
1. Vapehut makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Vapehut (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
a) process your order
b) provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service
c) help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis.
d) open and run your account
e) administer prize draws
f) provide a more tailored shopping experience.
3. By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
4. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
1. If you have ordered products from the Vapehut web site before it is possible that we have your information with us and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
2. If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
3. If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we'd like to keep you informed of the developments on Vapehut.
4. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
5. Vapehut will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
1. In Order to improve our service and Vapehut we may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited Vapehut before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve Vapehut and the products and services available to you.
1. We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
2. If you would like to return your items you can do so within 7 days of receiving them. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. Blister packs must not be opened. We will refund the cost of the items; however shipping charges are non-refundable.
3. We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
4. Please note that refunds are subject to a £1.00 processing charge. This is to cover the charge issued to us by the bank for every refund transaction.
1. Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with Vapehut. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the dispatch note, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full refund within 30 working days.
2. We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
3. You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
1. We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in quality condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt.
2. In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
3. You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
4. For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
5. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
1. Please fill out the form here or contact us by email email@example.com to inform us of your wish to return products stating the reason for the return.
2. We may allocate you with a returns code which should be included with the package to make swift processing of your return.
3. We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to: Vapehutuk Returns, 17 Hornbeam Close, Leicester, LE2 4EQ
4. You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
1. Vapehut has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on Vapehut or contact us for exact sizes.
2. Vapehut shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
3. Vapehut will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
4. Because of the nature of the Internet Vapehut provides and maintains Vapehut on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of Vapehut will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
5. Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
6. You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use Vapehut in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Vapehut for any loss or damage caused as a result.
7. These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Vapehut's liability for death or personal injury resulting from neither its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
8. Vapehut will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
9. Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. Vapehut is not involved in the manufacture of products and will not advise on how to use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
10. These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
11. Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Vapehut excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Vapehut and Vapehut shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
a. any incorrect or inaccurate information on Vapehut
b. any interruptions to or delays in updating Vapehut
c. the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of Vapehut or any product purchased through Vapehut
d. any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the Vapehut web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
e. any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
f. any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading Vapehut, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Vapehut or its licensees and affiliates
g. the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which Vapehut link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
h. General all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which for this notice would have effect.
12. Vapehut may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
13. Vapehut may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of Vapehut upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
14. Termination shall be without prejudice to Vapehut's other rights.
15. Vapehut acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
16. If Vapehut does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
17. In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Vapehut's option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
18. These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Vapehut and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
19. Since we are aiming Vapehut at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
20. Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
21. Use of Vapehut and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.